- Fees must be received no later than 20 working days before the course starts. We must receive the full amount invoiced. Please ensure you pay all bank charges - yours and ours. If there is any difference between the invoice amount and the amount received, we will ask you to pay this during your courses, usually by credit card. All payments by credit card are subject to a 2.5% surcharge.
- If you cancel your course before it starts, the following conditions will apply:
- more than 20 working days notice (working days are Monday to Friday only), any fees received will be refunded, minus an administration charge of £100.
- between 10 and 20 working days notice, we will refund 50% of fees paid
- less than 10 working days notice, there will be no refund.
- If you curtail (cut short) your course once it has started, there will be no refund, but some credit may be granted, at our absolute discretion.
- If you have a complaint about the service, this should be put in writing to us by post, fax or e-mail no later than 10 days after the commencement of the programme.
- Lessons are normally held between 0800 and 1800 and lesson times will be set by English Naturally. At the request of the client, hours may be altered, provided that this is logistically possible.
- English Naturally reserves the right to cancel or vary courses. In such cases, English Naturally’s liability will be limited to refunds of fees paid for accommodation and tuition.
- You MUST disclose to us any physical or mental condition which could make it difficult for us to deliver a normal service to you. Failure to do this could result in our terminating your course without any right to a refund.
Staying with a host family
- Any loss or damage to the client’s property will not be the responsibility of English Naturally or the family. The client should take out appropriate insurance to guard against such eventualities.
- Any damage caused to the family’s property by the client will be the client’s responsibility.
- You are strongly advised to arrange insurance cover to cover cancellation, curtailment, personal possessions and medical needs.
- Juniors will be given "full" (11-14) or "close" (15-17) supervision by their hosts, who take responsibility for them during their stay. However, neither we nor hosts can be held liable for irresponsible behaviour by youngsters.
By applying for Work Experience, the parent or guardian gives permission for their son/daughter to work in a work-place such as an office, cafe, shop etc. We do not send students to work-places where there is any significant risk, such as building sites or factories.
- We cannot be held responsible if, for reasons beyond control, we fail to deliver you to the airport on time for your return flight